Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Forgetting customers- what system do you use to keep track?

I have all my customers address and phone numbers on my contacts on my mobile so i just look on spreadsheet to see who is due and add all of them to a group text on my mobile

Easy

Honestly my memory is shockingly bad, started to deteriorate 2 kids ago and has got worse!@Poles Apart when you send the text does it cost or is that in with your tariff as I think cp is a bump for that reason you get the go cardless and text service but you have to buy credits for text so why you have to pay more money is a bit beyond me!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
You have to pay for texts with Text Local as they have to pay.......HOWEVER.....

Make sure your CP is synched.....open the app on mobile...... select debts..... click on custy that owes and send reminder.

This way it goes through your mobile plan not Text Local and if anything like mine I got unlimited texts anyhow.

I think CP has it integrated I took out a subscription with Text Marketer which links to Aworka I got 2000 texts or 40 quid but CP costs more anyway, Chris at Aworka is very helpful I've got a whole list of emails with help I've had from him.
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Should have made myself clearer. You can send texts from the Aworka App by selecting your customer details, you don't pay for that, that comes off your phone subscription in my case free, however I have Text Marketer linked so I can text from my laptop while I'm organising work, I expect those 2000 texts to last probably 2 years. The Aworka App also allows you to call your customer by selecting the customer from your jobsheet.

Back