Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Drink Water From Ro

Oliver

Probably a silly question but is it ok to drink water from an RO are they the same as the systems people have fitted under sinks, or is there a final filter you need?

Just interested as its rubbish that comes out of our tap and thought I could bottle it in 5 litre bottles?

Don't think I would from a tank, I ment fill bottle straight from RO.

I don't know a lot about RO's but thought they are the same as the under sink versions?

its not drinking water

its like water out of your bathroom tap thats not drinking water

I think you can mate just not when it's been through your resin might give you an upset stomach.

I think you can mate just not when it's been through your resin might give you an upset stomach.
That's all I meant mate, filling bottles up straight from ro unit, merlins are originally designed for drinking I believe, just didn't know if you needed another filter on the end or something.I wouldn't of drank water out of tank or through resin lol

That's all I meant mate, filling bottles up straight from ro unit, merlins are originally designed for drinking I believe, just didn't know if you needed another filter on the end or something.I wouldn't of drank water out of tank or through resin lol
Lol got to be desperate if you need to drink water out of the tank haha

Back