Something For Nothing ?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by muckoffcleaning, Jun 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. muckoffcleaning

muckoffcleaning Newcomer

Today I on my own Facebook page ( not businesses) I offered the first 5 peope to contact via my inbox a free clean . made sure it was "today only" to create a deadline and bit of urgency .

Sure enough 5 cheapskate friends of mine got in touch ( within 20 mins)... I completed the work and knocked the houses each side.

All the people who inboxed me agreed to a regular clean and I gained 2 of their nieghbours also.

So thats 7 new customers, and a good value.

It wasnt any leg work really, alright today I just earnt from the neighbours , and dont think you could do it every week , without boring your mates to death on Facebook..but it worked for me.

Obviously nobody wants to work for nothing, but as I say it seems to have paid off , time will tell.

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

good stuff mate

3. Iain

Iain Guru

Ah the power of Facebook! It doesn't work for everyone but everyone should give it a go

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Facebook works a bit for me mate, not failed to get work every time I post on for sale pages, not much use with my friends list though aaint got many lol. I do part run ***htclubs page though with 1500 friends hmmmmmm maybe ask all to share to lol.

5. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Think I will try this.

I need to get some training on cleaning facias with my wfp(mains water tho) used it on conservatry roofs, very good, not used it on facia yet, thinking of giving friend,or family a free facia clean so I can get hang of it.

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Gmeister, get yourself a sill brush for the fascias, and just start from the top.. if you can spray some viro on them it will be even quicker for you, it's the wee narrow bits on the brackets that need a bit of a scrub, but other than that's it's easy as pie

Advertisement