Something Going On at Aquadapter/Exceed!!!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Poles Apart, Jul 30, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Poles Apart

Ordered a Aquadapter and hose last week and it still hasn't arrived even though the money was taken from my account immediately. I have left messages on their websites, voice messages on his phone and sent texts without response also there is no answer on his phone, caused me a lot of inconvenience this as I have had someone here waiting for the order if I don't here anything by tomorrow will have to phone trading standards, shocking way to behave.

Advertisement
  2. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

thats not good m8 hope u resolve the issue soon have u tryed contacting steve throu facebook

3. Poles Apart

I'm going to try that, I've heard all the explanations that he's busy but this isn't right.

4. mark

mark Forum Addict

hi poles apart ive had this problem with steve also.he never answers phone or emails.go on ciu if you want.type in fao exceed,he will hopefully reply.

5. Poles Apart

Thanks lads I've just heard from him on facebook, he said sorry he's posted them out late but they may be here tomorrow, said it's tough for him being a one man outfit, he needs to take someone on or else his business will suffer, surely paying someone to take orders and enquiries would pay him.

6. Poles Apart

Finally arrived brilliant device pole ways nothing now got the nano lite hose as well.

7. Poles Apart

Very very dodgy! Spoke to a friend who now refuses to deal with him, same old story no delivery, it seems the business started out as a partnership and the other bloke jumped ship. All of his poles are out of stock there is enough evidence here to suggest he has no dough and orders stuff on demand the business is operated from a flat I believe well dodgy shame they're products put Gardiners in second place we even think his carbon poles are fractionally lighter than SLXs, good products in the wrong hands.

8. Jake

Jake Grand Master

:eek:

Sounds a bit weird!

You'd think he'd be minted with all those products selling so well!?!

What's this nano hose then? Never heard of it?

9. Poles Apart

What doesn't add up is those Aquadapters must sell well because of people repeat ordering for replacements, I'm using nano hose with my backpack it's 4mm internal diameter and is ultralight.

10. Don't call me Shirley.

Advertisement