Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spotting

Ryan1

I'v just brought a new trolley system with r/o system. My water is coming out at 0. But it's leaving water marks after they dry? Can anyone help please

Is it the first time these properties have been cleaned wfp? Is it every property this is happening on? Have you gone over the frames, rinsed the frames thoroughly? If it's the odd one it could be dodgy seals. If it is dodgy seals, don't rinse right to the top frame.

It's the first clean. I'v given the frames a brush over then rinse and then I go side to side and up and down few times on the glass then rinse off. ??

Possibly not enough rinsing. Try rinsing side to side, but only moving down the glass about 5cm at a time , and don't rush it. Try and make the water cascade down the glass. What jets are you using?

I think I'm gonna just take my time and rinse them and clean then a few times. My jets are in the middle of the the brush head that's all I know. /emoticons/sad.png sorry

You'll get the hang of it. As for jets, water comes out like you're having a wazz for pencil and the water comes out like a mist for fan jets.

I haven't got them fan jets. I need to get the hang of it fast. Any tips on a brush for cleaning gutters?

@ tattoo man. I like both. I swap and change. I use pencil jets atm. They are good for accurate aiming. Fan jets make an ace sound when scrubbing. Fans are especially good for when you're cleaning PVC etc. I have a Gardiner flocked dual trim with both jets fitted.

IMAG0418_zpsb40df606.jpg

IMAG0419_zps509dfdc6.jpg

Back