Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO Mr G

Tuffers

@Alex Gardiner, I need to buy the nut and bolt that goes through the swivel to attach it to the Quick-LoQ. I can't see them on your sight. Do you sell them?

If I were to buy this QuicK-LoQ™ Swivel Gooseneck - Top Part - Gooseneck Parts - Goosenecks & Pole Fittings - Water-Fed Poles - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems and this Angle Adapter Swivel Gooseneck - Long Swivel Arm Part - Gooseneck Parts - Goosenecks & Pole Fittings - Water-Fed Poles - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems, how would I connect them? I've already got both parts in the link, but I want to create another swivel from old resi necks.

@Alex Gardiner, I need to buy the nut and bolt that goes through the swivel to attach it to the Quick-LoQ. I can't see them on your sight. Do you sell them?
If I were to buy this QuicK-LoQ™ Swivel Gooseneck - Top Part - Gooseneck Parts - Goosenecks & Pole Fittings - Water-Fed Poles - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems and this Angle Adapter Swivel Gooseneck - Long Swivel Arm Part - Gooseneck Parts - Goosenecks & Pole Fittings - Water-Fed Poles - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems, how would I connect them? I've already got both parts in the link, but I want to create another swivel from old resi necks.
Hi Tuffers

We do not have them listed on the website as we have never needed to sell them separately.

However I can dig one out for you and get it sent to you.

Cold you drop me an email on [email protected] to remind me to do this in the morning /emoticons/smile.png

Back