Sorry gav

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by keir, Mar 8, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. keir

keir Guru

#1 keir, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    I couldnt figure out the gallery area, and i couldnt continue with the trailers and vans post so move this thread if need be.

Apart from wiring and plumbing, boarding and putting a pipe on top for my brushes the skeleton of my trailer is complete, i am very happy with how its turned out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tuffers is that your bike in your avatar? Dragging mine out in the next few days ready for april, its in the corner in its vac bag, got new throttle cables, indicators and mirrors to fit first though, so the sooner i finish this trailer the sooner i can get rining its neck lol i cant wait

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

I'd be happy with that too mate. Its genius. I like the way you can detach your WC business from your car without having to own a seperate vehicle. Whenever I am driving my van I am always aware of how much diesel I am going through. Have you decided what you are going to clad it with yet?

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

It's Bautista in my avatar mate. Weather is changing :)

4. keir

keir Guru

Yep that was the plan tolish ;) I couldnt do with having two vehicles. Reckon i'll do it in 3 or 4 mm ply now, fibreglass started looking expensive and if i damaged any panels i would have to either bodge it or completely redo it.

Tuffers theres me thinking 'nice bloody wheelie' lmao

5. TolishAPurd

What about pimping it up with a load of aluminium chequer plate?

6. keir

keir Guru

Hehehe that would be smart lol, looked on ebay, a sheet of 1000x2000 is £90!!!!! What i really wanted was carbon fibre but again expensive.
    I reckon plywood, painted then vinyl wrapped for now, then next winter carbon fibre.......what dya reckon?

7. cheapncheerful

great idea just unhook and shut it all away.....dont do what i did one monday and drive off without my ladders on......twas a bit annoyed when i parked up......i did have a trailer in my early days....brings back memories

8. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrap ;).

9. keir

keir Guru

Ordered a custom made tarp today for the trailer, i worked out by the time i had messed around with materials and time spent plus weight is a big factor, the tarp was a no brainer, its a bit more expensive but will look good.
    Been using the trailer for a week now as it is and am very happy with it, but this tarp cannot come quick enough so its water tight to protect the varistream and pump plus my pockets and scrim.
    Couple of grainy pics as it is before the tarp arrives, once it does turn up all i have to do is get a length of soil pipe and end caps for my poles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one...What size tank is that?
    Also just an idea to save keep humping the hose reel in and out could you not just mount it in a way that it can be pulled out on a retractable platform and even maybe swivel too?

Advertisement