Sorry In Advance

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Catherine, Jul 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Catherine

Catherine Guest

I know, I know, I keep asking this, still after somebody to do pics of WFP system - but just thought would put it up again - as new members join, closest offer so far is 85 miles from me, looking Norfolk/Suffolk

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

What do u mean Catherine? Lol sorry for being dopey

3. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Yea thats a natural trait of mine, no problem in that direction. Nah its just Ive posted this request a few times, and just cant seem to find anybody local to me that will let us do some photos, they would get a free set probably worth �200, its turning out to be a right devil. I seem to be experiencing a black triangle in place of the pound sign

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Oh I see.. Well I'll be happy to do that for you, there is a boat at 7:30, can you make it?

Is it photos of a system, or just someone cleaning windows with a pole?

5. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Bit of everything really, system, someone using the pole, bit wonky angles and stuff like that, do they do breakfast on the boat?

6. I'm in Cambs? Not sure what you need, I have a professionally fitted system not sure for how long though with this rain and business being very slow!

7. Catherine

Catherine Guest

That would be ideal Jamie, do you have access to a commercial building?

Advertisement