Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vikan Easy Shine

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Is it worth getting for indoor windows? Better than using a blade and fur? And does it give good results no smears ?

Neil going trad is better mate but if u got no experience like me then get the vikan kit /emoticons/smile.png does a wicked job mate /emoticons/smile.png no smears at all i was amazed by itt /emoticons/smile.png

No one had experience till they started H. I personally think you look more professional going in with yer trad gear then with a mop on a pole but hey if it works.

I can get the kit for £40 i can use traditional gear thats what i use for insides but does vikan shine give better results

Its quick enough u only carry a pole and water bottle with u /emoticons/tongue.png its decent mate butbits up to u wat u wana use

Hhhhmmmm so really u cant use it for high windows indoors because u have to spray the window?

I do agree as long as the window is clean but going to do a job with a pole and a cloth just dont seem very professional

I do agree as long as the window is clean but going to do a job with a pole and a cloth just dont seem very professional
to be honest it doesnt seem professional from your point of view..... cos your a window cleaner mark /emoticons/tongue.png it wont seem professional from any window cleaners view.... but when u look at it from a customers point of view... if they see u using vikan easyshine kit they will think oh he doesnt use the squeege indoors because it will make mess... most people dont think u can use that indoors.. obviously we know u can... but when i was cleaning discount uk ( retail chain ) indoors.... everyone seemed normal and the women at the checkout were saying hey u done a good job their /emoticons/tongue.png and we had a bit of banter etc.... also two men ( customers walked out and seen me using the vikan easy shine kit ! YES THEY SAW ME USING VIKAN EASY SHINE KIT ... and they said can u quote us for b and q ! 1 of them was the manager of b and q ! /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Back