Sorry sale thread closed :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by ccservices, Jul 18, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. ccservices

ccservices Member

Im very sorry as i have stepped on some toes and the sale thread got closed as it was not a used item or unwanted.
    All my items are tested for 3-5 days before sale to make sure all is working correctly.
    i will keep updates on chemical testing through pumps.
    Once again im very sorry to the owner and admin of this fine website.
    Just in case i get deleted, have a great summer and wish everyone all the best.
    kind regards Chris at CCS.

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Do not panic Chris, we aren't going to delete you, there are laws meaning we cant just wipe people out no matter what.

The Trolley Sale thread was removed by Gav as even though it may not be your full time business it i still a commercial venture and the 'For Sale' section is for advertising used and unwanted items from members.

The site owner make his living from the commercial advertisers and web development for clients and as yours is a commercial venture it needs to be paid advertising. That is all.

I for one think they are well smart and if we can establish the pumps are chem resistant then I will probably have one myself.

In the mean time please continue to take part and contribute to the forum as we have a lot of DIY builders on here that could always usse some good advice from someone that obviously has a decent skills set.

And I promise we aren't going to have you whacked!!

Not yet anyhow!! :p

3. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

What I'm I supposed to do now, boo hoo. Was going to ask you if you could have made a bilge pump using cigarette lighter socket to fill back pack, as well:(.

Gav I will pay you £10:eek: if I can get contact with ccservices:thumbsup:

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Errmmm... you are all aware no one has banned ccservices. If you want to give Gav a tenner windowsurfer uae the donation link.

I'm just glad none of these guys are smart enough to use the private message feature on here. Phew!! :whistle:

5. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

I did wonder about the private message thingy, but never used it and didnt want to get banned if Gav caught me, I know ccservices wasn't banned. If I pm him I will end up sending it to Gav and he will ban me surely:oops:

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Lol no banning going on here tis just the rules. Advertising needs to be paid for. For sales section is for used or unwanted items ;) no worries ccservices you know now. :thumbsup:

7. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Because the trolley is tested for 3 days isn't classed as used :whistle:

8. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

ccservices you could bung gav a few quid to advertise on here, surely the amount of business youll get on here would be worth it?

9. Green Pro Clean Ltd

As a senior member you ought to know better. I would issue you a 2 strike warning but i'm hoping that ducting deal your pushing comes my way. :))

10. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Don't be scared by the word 'advertising' ccservices the only thing I know cheaper than Gav is a date daveyboy got from the 99p Store. :p

Advertisement