Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van signwriting

Getting me van signwritten and after some second opinions .... im thinking to go with this but im gonna drop the chekatrade logos ideally i want the thermopure logo up by the midlands one but i cant fit it in and want the midlands one to cover that panel, anything that you would change or think would look better advice appreciated.

View attachment 2512

Your logo looks great, but I would definately scrap the Thermopure logo (or at least make it smaller), it detracts from yours IMHO. Its also a bit confusing to customers considering they probably won't even know what Thermopure is. I would also ditch the checkatrade logo, it has a bit of a cowboyish reputation, and again, I think it detracts from your own logo and colour scheme. By taking away some of that stuff, you may even have space to put some of the services you offer e.g Trad, reach and wash, gutters, conservatories, etc.

Just my opinions, but others may dissagree.

thanks for your input, i was going to drop the checkatrade logo anyways was unsure what to do about the thermopure id like it on there but struggling to fit it on and it does dominate the van a wee bit as it stands so probably remove, cheers ladder garder thats a interesting read and makes sense some food for thought in there. with the thermo and chakatrade logo removed would you try and fit the federation window cleaners, safe contractor, ipaf logos etc or leave as it is? also im thinking about putting something like this View attachment 2513 for health and safety reason but i cant see how i could fit it in and it look decent

£200 is a good price. Are you having the back door done too?

The thermopure logo only tells other window cleaners that you've got an ionics system. Your customers won't have a clue or care!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£200 for above design minus chekcatrade logo seem reasonable?
I can't see your image but…

A local guy to me said that he could do my Trafic graphics inc design for £200.

Though I just got some off eBay that I need to put on myself for £40! 2 colour vinyl graphics 2xsides front and back. They were doing a special offer apparently, though there do appear to be a few sellers doing this for £50 as standard.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

I don't get why window cleaners do big graphics on their van for reach and wash or other industry specific brands that the general public haven't a clue what it is. Your potential customers just really want to know that you are a window cleaner, what your name is and how to contact you IMO.

As others have said, if you want to put the other things on, go ahead but don't let it visually distract from the important info.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

iv used the ebay one before on my old vans and was really happy with it but becaus the logo that i now have is not a solid color i need it digitally printed apparently as thats the only wayto get the colors to fade into each other

Back