Special offers/ deals

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Nov 22, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

just intrested to hear if any of you offer window cleaning special deals/offers ?. all the time or just from time to time

if so,care to share them >

Advertisement
  2. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

What like Bogof offers....!!! is that what you mean..???:giggle:

3. PTWC

PTWC Guest

I do first cleans for the regular price.
    Ive been caught out just the once by a couple named Kantharaju, who decided after the first clean they didn't need me any more.
    Said they didn't understand that it was a deal for 4 weekly visits.

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i sometimes do a deal where the inside of the kitchen window is done free, 1 time only, idea is to get them to go book the full house inside window clean , later on

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I see where you're coming from PTWC. I did a gutter clear this morning and he wanted before and after pics. I was thinking don't you trust me you chunt? Anyway, half way through, he had to go out, he paid me, but he didn't get his after pics :laugh:

6. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

I clean the insides for the same price as outsides ,, as long as there cills are cleared

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

in my area a couple of windies offer every 5th / 8th clean is free. id think that offer will cost them dearly,in the long run/ but what do i know

8. TolishAPurd

When I first started I offered my services (3 free window cleans) in a thing called 'Auction of Promises'. Anyone can offer anything, and people bid for each offering to raise money for charity. Instead of a normal three bed house bidding on it, a couple with an enourmous house equivilent to about 3 or 4 houses decided they wanted it. It was great practice though as it had large, small, leaded, awkward access, 3rd floor...the lot. So I turned up to this place and told them that the auction was supposed to be for a 3bed max house, but in the spirit of charity I did it anyway (just the once) as they were nice folk. Anyway, I got my first customer across the road stroll over, so it was worth it just for the exposure.

If I like the customer then I often chuck in a freebie like I mentioned in the other thread, kitchen window,garage door, shed windows etc.

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I have a thing with my custys that if they recommend me to a friend and i get the job i do next clean half price

10. boarcity

boarcity Guest

thats a very nice thing to do ,the free BIG HOUSE . not many would follow thru once they saw it

Advertisement