Special Offers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by jimbob, Jan 23, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

I did a special offer for January to help boost business threw what is normally a quiet month it did ok when the snow wasn't a problem, It was gutter any fascia clean any house any size £45, Ive been thinking about doing a different offer for each month to to try and boost interest in my other services just wondering if anyone else has thought about this/ tried it and got any ideas of offers and what results did you get my services are window cleaning, gutter cleaning, conservatory cleaning, and jet washing.

Advertisement
  2. stevelewis

stevelewis Forum Addict

Yeah i run an offer with my window cleaning customers that if they get me any glazing work (which they do quite often) i give them a half price clean after ive completed the glazing job they put my way.
    Had one couple get me about 10 glazing jobs! so there £25 house became £12.50 for 10 months! but not to bad only takes me 25/30 mins so all good.
    I also offer my customers 10% off pressure washing drives,patios ect, providing they have it done every year (april-oct) that way its constant summer work and its never mega dirty as u only cleaned it last year, thats worked well aswell i have 12 regular pressure washing jobs now every summer :)

Advertisement