Speeding up production

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Ashbrownbear, Jul 12, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ashbrownbear

Ashbrownbear Newcomer

Hi
    I need to find a way of speeding up production of my ro system. Got a 400gpd system from vyair and comes with built in twin booster pumps. Been running it for about a week now,but oh my goodness it's soo slow. Overnight produces maybe 100-150litres in about 12 hrs. Got 1000 ibc tank trying to fill. Would of been my an idea to have 2 of us using the water but at this speed iv only got enough water for myself,

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

Something's not right. I have a vyair 200gpd & last week I made 300 litres in 9 hours but that's also running it through 2 di's.

3. kahoona

kahoona Well-Known Member

Hi I have a RO-200 and it produces 50ltr per 1hr (thru 1 DI vessel) my tap water is 400tds!!, so I agree with posh, something not right.

4. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

Maybe check it's all tight or an adjustment to the waste ratio thingy.

5. cheapncheerful

yeh just trying to figure out mine...er two floods so far....i reckon...about 20litres takes one and a half hours although the containers are supposed to be 25l im not so convinced they are..i set the cooker timer now to ring to remind me...:D

6. macca

macca Member

What gpd is it m8

7. cheapncheerful

i am starting small only 100gpd but does have the upgrade kit to go to 200gpd...depends on how much it catches on for me...

8. abs

abs Guru

If you end up not using the upgrade kit I'd be interested if your ever selling :)

9. cheapncheerful

its only £99 on ebay or £140 with pump...not really a bad deal..hey i cant quit now im a wfp addict...i got the shakes..i need to get my pole out..:D.now come on norm you cant let that go.....:rolleyes:

10. abs

abs Guru

Lol same here moving form trad to wfp is bloody amazing ;) all them pain in the ass jobs I hated are now a doddle

Advertisement