Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conny roof I did today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Was filthy some of the frames were really stained!

udybu4a5.jpg

upazasut.jpg
ebada9e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking Great. Did you use Virosol? If so what Ratio to water?
Cheers,

Steve
Hello mate, I used ubik 2000 30ml litre of water. Works a great for conny roofs steve

Took me around 4 and half hours smurf /emoticons/smile.png

Yep I thought so as quality deep clean like that can never be rushed.

Great job:thumbsup:

I know smurf I luv a dirty roof it's very satisfying when you've finished.

Indeed ... I bet the customer was very pleased too seeing the finished result after all your hard work /emoticons/wink.png

Yep he was a nice bloke constantly asking if I want a drink or something to eat lol them customers are hard to come by these days

I get that too as they soon realise how hard graft it is so want to make sure you’re fed & watered.

Best one I was offered a full English breakfast half way through. Now who in their right mind would turn that offer down?

Very nice @Neil, how much water did you get through and what methods did you use?
Tuffers received your sponges today top man cheers for that /emoticons/smile.png

On this I used ubik sprayed on to the frames and sprayed on to my brush scrubbed and rinsed and I used up about 250ltrs of water mate

Good job Neil:) Hope you dont mind me asking, did you quote the job on an hourly rate for how long it would take or a straight up front quote whether you were there 2,4 or 8 hours?

Tuffers received your sponges today top man cheers for that /emoticons/smile.pngOn this I used ubik sprayed on to the frames and sprayed on to my brush scrubbed and rinsed and I used up about 250ltrs of water mate

No probs dude. Do you find dust settles really quick on glass roofs? Just when you think it looks perfect, there's a load of dust settled on it :confused:

I get that all the time you can only rinse so much lol, I even through about attaching my squeegee to my extended pole to get rid of the water but though na looks good as it is. I wonder if that would work as the dust wouldn't settle as the water would have gone

I get that all the time you can only rinse so much lol, I even through about attaching my squeegee to my extended pole to get rid of the water but though na looks good as it is. I wonder if that would work as the dust wouldn't settle as the water would have gone

Yeah, they look great as the water is running down, but when it starts to dry and the dust starts settling :mad:. Weird how much dust is floating about!

I tell you what I think that so called Sahara desert sand is still floating about as my van was dusty this morning

Good question! I gave a window cleaner some of my leaflets and he cleans the traditional way and he passes conny roofs on to me /emoticons/smile.png so when I finished he tradded the insides which works out fine for me

Back