Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Squeegee Do You Use

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I am getting some custome vinyl done on my BOAB /emoticons/biggrin.png

Same font and colours as my warning cones.

I was an unger ninja man to! Love the look of it, but then bought the unger golden pro (again cosit looked nice haha) but much prefer it over the ninja! And as for size the nninja is 14 and the pro is 10, and if you asked my Mrs she would prob say I was exaggerating on the inches haha!!

No they're not!One's black....and one's green /emoticons/tongue.png .
HaHa, it is a rip off tho!!!!!!

The new design features "ErgoTec® Ninja" sticker on the front and the Unger logo on the sides of the Bucket. WOW JUST WOW!

I think they made the slots wider inside the 'Ninja BOAB' because the end clips on the Ninja squeegy are too wide to go into the Green BOAB.

Unger 6" & 12" ergotech handle, Unger Green BOAB.

Whats the difference (apart from the obvious density) of hard and soft rubber? when would you use either?

Please exculse my ignorance as im new to Window cleaning /emoticons/wink.png

its personal choice really,try out both and youl know your preference, a lot of people say hard in summer and soft in winter

Still got my squeegee from when I started window cleaning.Unger 12''and had it since 16.nearly 20 years and cleaned a lot of windows!!

Unger 6" & 12" ergotech handle, Unger Green BOAB.
Whats the difference (apart from the obvious density) of hard and soft rubber? when would you use either?

Please exculse my ignorance as im new to Window cleaning /emoticons/wink.png
Iv had a hard on for past fee weeks!

I have been messing about with hard and soft rubbers past few weeks.. I used soft for years, just put hard on a few weeks ago for a change and now i don't think I will use soft again..

When your soaping up the glass, and your leaving a slight gap around the edges ( to minimise detailing ) a soft rubber will not always clear all of that dirt in one pass, and if you look up close there will be dirt around the edges of the glass where you never soaped.. I have found using hard rubbers clear it with 1 pass.. Time saving?

I also use ecover soap which is the only soap I will use now, before when I used fairy I noticed the hard rubbers would sometimes jump on the glass and leave bits and be stupid.. With the ecover this hasn't been happening...

Dog ear your channels, put in an unger hard, pop down to homebase, tescos, sainaburys and get yourself some ecover..

Back