Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One off cleans

A.K WINDOWS

Does anyone out there remove all hard water stains marks etc on one off cleans ...I'm having bother with someone about this told them it's a standard clean ..that's restoration work in my eyes and that is charged out at a hefty cost using all chem's etc.

What's going on lol what's your methods I use TFR on all.one offs and new cleans

A one-off clean (or first clean for a new customer) for me would be everything I can clean off the frames and sills with ubik/virosol. I then give the sills a quick going over with some cream cleaner and a microfibre. I'll use a scraper blade on downstairs glass if necessary. Anything else would be classed as restoration. So cobwebs, muck, etc gets removed but heavy staining, rust marks, etc aren't removed. I explain all that to the customer and give them the option of paying more for the extra stuff.

I tell them I clean, but any ingrained stains rust etc a restoration is needed I do use nonense PVCu cleaner on the downstairs sills if there is a lot of insect poo cleans insect muck real easy.

Yeah I always do ask is it a standard or restore.. I'm not climing ladders on one off cleans so it's tfr and a scrub only. Will have to go into great detail next time lol

As soon as I say £25.00 minimum price for a one off clean I never get them , Some people expect you to do a quick job and charge them a low price

As soon as I say £25.00 minimum price for a one off clean I never get them , Some people expect you to do a quick job and charge them a low price

Same price as me I get round 3 out of 10 jobs lol

I double regular price for one offs. Will take paint off windows. Do my best with ubick to get frames clean. It's not restoration though its cleaning. I tell customers that from the beginning.

I did get told I'm O. C. D yesterday. Builders clean for a hopefully good contact. Wonted it to be perfect as he's a big developer locally an she's head of operations of the local retail park.

First time cleans and one off are charged double, if someone is objecting to paying £25 for a first time clean they are likely to give you trouble in future why would they object to paying £25 when they have saved all that money previously by not having a Window Cleaner. First time cleans are priced the same as one offs as 50% of new Customers who claim they want a regular service don't honour the agreement.

First time cleans and one off are charged double, if someone is objecting to paying £25 for a first time clean they are likely to give you trouble in future why would they object to paying £25 when they have saved all that money previously by not having a Window Cleaner. First time cleans are priced the same as one offs as 50% of new Customers who claim they want a regular service don't honour the agreement.
100% agree on messers

Luckily I'm not desperate enough to do one off cleans . But if I had to it would be minimum £60 for a semi ,and owt else a lot higher .

Latest Posts

Back