Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Split charge fao spruce

• Thread starter Deleted member 11517
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

Deleted member 11517

Hey all I've fitted a split charger today going to test how good it is this week. Not against charging battery from the mains at all and will still do so as and when needed.

Will any faults etc occur if I fit my vitron charger bits that connect permanently to the battery and you plug charger up to it using the quick release will this cause damage to any part of my system be it the van or pump and reel etc if mains charging whilst all of that is attached to the terminals?

Hey all I've fitted a split charger today going to test how good it is this week. Not against charging battery from the mains at all and will still do so as and when needed.

Will any faults etc occur if I fit my vitron charger bits that connect permanently to the battery and you plug charger up to it using the quick release will this cause damage to any part of my system be it the van or pump and reel etc if mains charging whilst all of that is attached to the terminals?
All items have in line fuses

Back