Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quick hello

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Philll

Hi guys

Just wanted to say hello!

I'm a newbie possibly looking to get into wfp cleaning.

Lots to learn, Hope to chat with you soon.

Thanks

Phill

Hello Phill and welcome

I'm a newbie, this forum as been a godsend to me learned a tonne of stuff still plenty to take in yet though.

Thanks for the welcomes!

I am a total beginner, window cleaning with a wfp is something i have been thinking about for ages. I m no stranger to running my own business though. I m currently employed in a dead end job (coming up for two years now). For 11 years i owned a very successful mail order shooting website, selling everything for the airgun shooter, until legislation changed and well, killed the business over night. Anyhow... having experienced working for myself, there's no better feeling than being your own boss.

So here I am...

I think I am going to start with a trolley system, It looks like the most cost effective way of getting started, especially if I build it myself, there's some great posts on here of self build trolleys.

Its a funny thing, but since I have been seriously thinking about starting this, I have found myself looking at everyone's windows and noticing the clean ones and the dirty ones!

I've got to decide how to obtain customers yet... I will keep you posted

Oh one question I have is about insurance, is there a favorite that everyone uses?

catch up soon

Philll

Latest Posts

Back