Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sunglasses?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Polarised glasses? I lost my pair I had for fishing.. They were great as you can see the fish under the water.. I got a deal 2 pairs for £20 ( me and mate Halfers ) but polarised fishing glasses iv seen quite cheap.. Last week when is was really nice my eyes were stinging and watering, times I had to stop it was wrecking my eyes

That's what I used to use. But these expensive ones have glare protection. Seen a couple of images with and without. They look awesome.

I know they are not the best but unless they are chained round my neck I will lose them I tend to lose a pair a week :Image6:

The sun just stings my eyes, as someone said earlier up in the winter also. Anyone sneezing in the morning, with the rape seed being out?

Sometimes Damo massive sneezing fits in the morning, then nothing during the day, weird!!!!

I don't believe I have just broke the sunglasses I brought only on sunday only 3 days I am getting worse :Image15:

I have bought some double Polaroid sunglasses and they work fantastically well as they remove all the glare from the windows and you can finally see what you are doing 100% better on sunny days meaning no more streaks on hot days so no more having to go back over spots.

I have tried the glasses today in Leeds and have got all my work done without having to walk away empty handed because I was struggling with the sun and the heat.

The good news is if anyone else lives in west yorkshire have a look at accuweather the weather is coming cooler with rain showers on the 26th of July so we can all get on with the work easier at long last!!!!

So buy some decent double polarised sunglasses I now swear by them

Latest Posts

Back