Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Percentages %

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I do all my domestics 6 weekly except 3 which I charge more to do 12 weekly. I have some monthly commercial work too. I squeeze up the jobs for holidays rather than losing the money.

Window Cleaner Chelmsford Chelmsford Cleaning Services
Yep, I'm roughly 6 weekly as well.

I always say to customers "see you in 6 to 7 weeks", that way I have no exact date to pressure me into turning up.

Don't understand people who say to there customers "its every forth Friday" etc, think that's just complicating matters because of weather, illnesses etc

Go on then lads, give us your percentages.
I've been gaining a lot of new customers lately but a lot of them want to be cleaned every 8 weeks.

I don't mind because I charge a little bit more but I know I'm going to need a third more customers than normal to build a round.

4 weekly = 9.23 %

6 weekly = 13.04

8 weekly = 76.08

12 weekly = 1.08%

6 monthly = 0.54%

Am I making a mistake?
I'm 99% 3 weekly 1% 6 weekly which I will be changing to 3 weekly or dropping. I've tried other systems in the past and this works best for myself. I find if you can charge more for a 6 weekly service then there is no reason why you cant charge the same for 3 weekly. If you maintain high standards they will be happy to pay

Latest Posts

Back