Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Filtering

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matt Barnett

a5b3f59c71261cef4a88afcbafdd7d7a.jpg

I brought this system & i filtered last night for the first time. They guy said it would take a maximum of 2 hours to fill.. 6 hours later & still only 3/4 full?? Any ideas what I can do.. Any booster pump idea? Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

My old 500 used to take 4-5 hours to fill.

On my new system I added a booster pump (available from anybof the suppliers) and can now fill in less than 2 hours.

Six hours for a quarter tank sounds like really low water pressure.

Good luck.

Some houses have different pressure so will take longer. The last place I lived in have crazy water pressure. . 600 l filled in 2 hours without a pump.. the new flat is 4 hours. Without a pump...

what size of tank is it ?? also imo way to long to fill up as i get roughly 125-150 litres per hour
350litre tank yeah it is taking to long as the guy I got it from said it would take maximum of 2 hours.. I've not used it yet I start my business on Monday..

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

A decent booster pump should halve the fill time - but will cost you!! Unless you can get info on the Clarke pump mentioned on here in the past. Water pressure and temperature will have a massive effect on fill time as will air in the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back