Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pentair PRF RO Views please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Ive been searching  on here for recent postings regarding this RO System,
Looking at the tds readings etc  coming out  from ro    it seems a GOOD STEP UP  for me to purchase to produce more pure quicker and not so often.
ive been meaning to change but atm with my 300RO,  Theres  no expense really. water coming out is 3 ppm But i do need more pure made
Your views please will be a great help,

My water input will be around 130 / 148   , my tap pressure is around 25 pressure, i know i will need a bigger booster pump

But the views ive been reading regarding  PRF RO,  Looks suitiable for my needs.
im  needing around 2000 litres of pure a week.

So what other items will i be needing to create a good set up,   this will be my next big investment to step up from the small RO , ive just got too stuck in my easy mode  But 300 ro has to be on every day
Are any of you using the Pentair PRF RO atm,     is it a good investment for me.  any views  good & bad please

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be totally wrong here but Look on gardiner website, sure they mention its 93% rejection rate, you would be better getting something that is 98% rejection rate like a 4021 or 4040 rejection rate from daqua.

Im thinking of the saving ££  of this to the 4040 /4021 ro systems  seems less complicated to start with.    Lots of lads seem to have issues with the 40+  RO setups,       id probably be one of them.  just a bit nervous  i guess, its a big step up for me from my simple 300 ro setup.  But fact is i need more pure ,   and not have it on everyday like my 300 ro

Been using a merlin (earlier model) for years with no real issues. Brings ppm down from 280 to 15 ppm. Polish with Di. Membrane (x2) last me 9 years but regularly used softener (regenerate before every fill). I used about 600 litres a week.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm using a 450gpd 300 + tds and getting 009 before DI Summer I get approx 1000l every 26hr but only approx 850 in winter that is at 65psi

next year I'm looking to upgrade to either a 4021 or 4040 keep us updated which one you choose ?

Latest Posts

Back