Squeege

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by brad proctor, Mar 15, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. brad proctor

brad proctor Member

I've ordered a wagtail fliper to get some extra speed,but my mate got one and said found it hard to get used to.watched them on utube and looks great.has anybody else struggled at first with one?And did you get used to it?

Advertisement
  2. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

I thinks it's a 50:50 thing. You either get on with them in week 1 or never get on with them

3. brad proctor

brad proctor Member

Cheers for that

4. Posh

Posh Hero

I did tell you when you first talked about getting one that they take a while to get used to them. Best start with a normal squeegee.

5. Doo

Doo Well-Known Member

If you want to speed up abit get some flash cleaner in yer bucket mate, I added a house on hour today my first time using it .

6. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

I think the more experienced window cleaner who has been using a fixed squeegy for many years, will find it harder to adjust their technique to use a Wagtail.
    I've only been window cleaning 6/7 months, I use Unger squeegy's and my Wagtails with no problems at-all.....whereas, my workmates who've been window cleaning for years with fixed squeegy's, find it a lot harder to adjust their technique.

I use my Wagtails the most compared to my Ungers, but for me.... it's not all about speed, it's more about ease of use for me.

7. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Advertisement