Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing & First Cleans

TJTOPCAT

Hi everyone,

Could do with advice on windows Pricing and would be grateful for pm . I am happy with my estimates & prices for say 4 weeklys, was just wandering what percentage or how much do you charge extra when customer wants to go 6 or 8 weeks.

Also had a few where the windows have not been cleaned for ages and price & schedule agreed, first clean done and then hey presto they disappear of the planet. Lol.

That’s an awkward one as you never know if they just want a one-off or not as some ppl can be very crafty as not many window cleaners offer or want to do one-off cleans. That's why I tend to charge more for a so say first clean as most are filthy and take alot longer to do. I've found genuine new regular customers won’t mind paying more on a first clean when you explain to them it will take longer to do.

Price wise it's down to you but just ask before giving a price how often they want them doing and if they say every other month instead of monthly then you can add a bit more onto the price if you want. Same as if they change their minds afterwards as some will do so anything longer than 2 months I would charge for a first clean again.

Back