Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Biggest house you clean

I was in two minds about turning up but just thought about the potential work it might bring, me and another guy on exteriors and a youngen on interiors, 2 and a half days of scraping off window stickers :thumbsdown:
I almost packed my stuff up and walked at the start of it.

Yeah, when I quoted it it sounded steep, but I was there 3 hours cleaning about 10 windows! I made less than my normal rate for it too /emoticons/sad.png. Builders cleans are so hard to judge
I done the same thing, he was umming and arring about my price then i earnt nearly half than i would on a residential day, like you say, how do you judge it when you don't do them very often?

Why oh why ......oh why
do new windows come with those feckin stickers on?

Drive me potty.....
if it wasnt for the bloody stickers the whole thing could have been poled, and they took the scaffold down the day before i got there!

if it wasnt for the bloody stickers the whole thing could have been poled, and they took the scaffold down the day before i got there!
Mine had paint splatters, stickers, masking tape residue, plaster and compo on them.

Mine had paint splatters, stickers, masking tape residue, plaster and compo on them.
HORRIBLE, and the builders always think its a 2 minute job and never want to pay a fair price. If i had enough work i would probably just pass them on to others

My biggeste is not a regular she calls when they need doing. 10 hour job 750 georgian panes inside out, really a cozy job music in my ears and off i clean /emoticons/tongue.png

Back