Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Forgot To Pick Up My Safety Cone

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I always forget about it but i always end up remembering.

Yesterday i totally forgot until this morning i opened my van up on my first job and i noticed it was missing...

so i looked on to my job sheet from yesterday to see wer i was last... and the place i was last... their was a traditional window cleaner right beside me and i was talking to 1 of my customers and when i packed away i forgot to pick it up...

so i texted the customer and said hi can u check outside ya house if i left a safety cone their please ? he goes your friend picked it up mate i go hu he goes the other window cleaner i go the one with the ladder ? he goes yes thought he wa with u ?

so it looks like this other window cleaner has pinched my cone lol

he didnt have a van or anything.... just looked like one of them window cleaners from the local pub whos been doing it for years

I left my ladders on one job today. Came to do a veranda at the last part of a house and my ladders weren't on the roof. I'd left them at a house a mile up the road :)

Perhaps he wants to stick it in the middle of one of those flat islands to stop people driving over it :Image3:

H was this the guy that nicked you cone? By the looks of it he needs it more then you. :Image4:

cone-head.jpg

Back