Stafys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by charlie, May 7, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. charlie

charlie Banned

who wos the feller who says staffys are safe well ther far from it just bin had by one bludy fiteing dogs shud be all put down ,and yes this is an outher one that's as soft as human wast well i9ts time to have em put down and that all fiteing dogs

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Sorry to hear that Charlie...What exactly happened?

3. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

Staffordshire bull terriers arn`t fighting dogs. Unfortunately if they are aggressive they are strong and capable of serious harm.

It`s all about the owner training the dog. Personally I don`t trust any dog I don`t know and wont get near one unless the owner is there with me. I also do tell the owner to take the dog with them if they go back in the house.

These dogs were built for killing tied up bulls which is why they had to be strong. (not for fighting)

4. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Sorry to hear that mate , they shouldn't be put down its all down to the owners bringing them up wrong, I've got a staff and so have some others on here and I'm sure they wouldn't want to here people say they should be put down. Staffs are wicked dogs, if you have a problem with staffs that you see attack someone or whatever you need to go for the owner not the dog !

5. mark m

mark m Hero

I am with you Neil because I also have a lovely 13 year old staff called Billy

6. Neil

Neil Grand Master

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367951922.577391.jpg luv em

7. charlie

charlie Banned

it ran at me from a back aly gardenant tuk a bite of back pack cos I swung it rownd back of legs and trew to wot thay do is it ran rond the frunt of me and got a bit of my boot then it got a bite of my kee and the oner shoted it back from garden at that pont I wos just about to grab it ,It brok the scin ,its the oner falt for leaving gate open had a fue chose words with him

8. Neil

Neil Grand Master

That's it mate its not the dog trust me, that owner has made the dog be like that or the previous owners the dog has had , they either make it want to bite or its been treated badly, anyone can train any dog to bite not just staffs or pittbulls even the little ones like jack Russell's pugs and so on.

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Sadly this kind of thing happens way too often as my eldest son being a front line paramedic has to deal with the aftermath when kids get badly injured by dogs

10. HotWash Window Cleaners

Put the foolish, irresponsible owners down and those that cant see that its nurture not nature with these or any animal. If they are mistreated by yobs chavs whatever you wish to call them then they are likely to be aggressive just like their children generally are too.

So can you condemn an animal which is reared in this environment and then judge every dog of the same breed the same?

I have a staffy, she is lovely and gentle.

Education is key to animal keeping, owners should have to pass a test or licence or something to help stop uneducated fools owning any animal.

By the way your spelling is terrible.

Advertisement