Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

ive a gardeners superlite , white one. ive noticed im getting spotting on top of glass frame, sometimes happens, ive noticed you get more splashback from this brush, what do you recommend for windows and sills. I need an all in one. mainly for domestic house windows.

ive just done mine today, noticed all the spotting. 002 tds, ill change resin for next batch.

can most other brushes fit onto the gardeners poles.

What type of frames are they? wooden or upvc? I have a Gardiner super light medium brush which does a great job on most of my customers houses which are upvc but my windows are wooden framed velux windows which could do with a lick of paint as they trap bits of dirt and sometimes cause a little bit of spotting around the edges of the frame after ive done them. Dont know if a different brush would help though as its the frames that are causing the problem.

try rinseing on the glass or turn ur flo rate down, could b rubber at the top of window, if wooden then bad paint, do u use pencles or fans? fans can splash a bit ,if its upvc rub uf finger on fraim if u get a white finger fraims just need a good scrun an a good rince every time u clean them

I noticed only one window was bad with spotting at the top rim.

I did this window with the brush sideways as its on a gardiners swivel.

all the other windows were ok.

looks like the water dosent get to the edges when brush is sideways when washing and rinsing.

going to fit a medium dual trim mixed onto pole. more brush

Latest Posts

Back