Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

E Cover

Joe I know ecover is washing up liquid but I meant Fairy etc....

I asked this because I used ecover yesterday and thought it was dry and not as good as fairy etc....

I did mix ecover any way and it was ok!

Ta anyway!!!!

Joe I know ecover is washing up liquid but I meant Fairy etc....

I asked this because I used ecover yesterday and thought it was dry and not as good as fairy etc....

I did mix ecover any way and it was ok!

Ta anyway!!!!
Ya can do what ya want mate, each to their own but if ya don't like it just use the fairy if it works for ya I can't see the point using both as most replace because they prefer ecover. First time I've seen someone not like it though to be honest but like I said each to their own.

I could see the way it cleans glass is good Dodger but I didnt like the dry feeling when taking suds off window!

Just me I guess being weird lol!

Nah just everyones different mate, I noticed it but just a little more sorted that for me. If ya prefer fairy just go with that mate there's no need for both.

I add a couple of capfuls of white vinegar to my water as well and that helps cut through grease so maybe just try that once with a tiny bit more ecover since you have some.

I still need to Try white vinegar.. But I used fairy for years, found about ecover on this forum and haven't used fairy since... I found when I do a dip it lasts longer than fairy, soaps the glass a lot better.. I ran out of ecover while out and had to buy a bottle of fairy from corner shop and I hated it, only had a few houses to do or I would har drove a long way just to get ecover.. But Iv stocked up now lol

C-through... You just need a longer squirt than fairy.. You should do 2 windows beside eachother.. 1 with fairy, 1 with ecover.. The results 'can' be very noticeable..

Is it not hard to rinse that stuff off, I would have thought it left a nasty white residue. I know it does when used in the home me mums used it before lol.

No probs mate, thing with ecover is less residue so less detailing and change of direction lines etc etc. Stays clean longer and if ya ever decide to go wfp ya won't have all that claggy residue from fairy to clean off.

Oh and obviously ya helping the planet lol.

Actually Dodger now that you have said that.................

I agree although I didnt enjoy the dryness, I didnt have to detail so much!

I hadnt really thought about that.

May be I should use more?

Latest Posts

Back