Stair case clean and 3 upper windows

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by WagtailMat, Sep 27, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WagtailMat

WagtailMat Active Member

hey guys this was past weekends job $160 for a hours work pretty happy image.jpeg image.jpeg

What would you guys charge for this

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

What we would charge (by we I use the royal we as a collective of UK window cleaners and not some mere colonials) is of absolutely no relevance.

After all we operate on a very different 'regular' system to they Aussie / Kiwi / US / (Any other colonies I have missed) system of 'one off' or bi-annual sort of cleaning so you can't really make a comparison of the two.

However my hourly rate here in 'Ol Blighty' works out to about $98 of your Monopoly dollars, (Sorry meant Aussie Dollars)

Just yanking your chain Mat,
    Serious on the fact I don't think we can compare due to culture differences .
    However I prefer my regular monthly £45 / $98 to a once in a blue moon $160 but if you can find enough of those to keep you in shrimp for the BBQ then fair play! :))

Advertisement