Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

motivation

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark

I no a lot of you have worked between the xmas break!!!which I think is good thing.alot will be starting back Monday.the weather is not looking good for next week either.so we have to deal with rain,custies with a shortfall in income & getting motivated to get back to normal.i know the rain brigade will jump on my back & say work in all weather etc.so what spurs you all on.money 4 me obviously,bills have to be paid.

The thought of spending 6 hrs a day on my own, seems quit attractive......

it would be attractive to me if I could work six hours a day!!!I have to pay my op & myself.have to start early-finish late.

Last edited by a moderator:
i,m ready for graft going for it tomorrow greedy greedy twxt but hayho dont care

will be selective where i go do the cream work and do me nicely

Plenty of time to call round your cuties and offer to do insides only this time. Or book in a big job that's not so weather dependant. So much scope in this job.

Most of my customers are OK with me cleaning in light rain.

It took some convincing with a few of my customers but like green I like to keep a tight schedule.

I told a few over the year who didn't want me to clean in the rain to let me clean their windows and if they not happy with the result I then will come and do it again when it not raining... None of then called me back and were happy for me to clean again in the rain if it was raining a bit.

tolish are you grafting tomorrow
No mate, I am off until the 4th and then I'll be hitting it hard. Lots of work to be done in Jan,and the innevitable crappy weather to contend with. Its been a nice little break though,its been a while since I took this much time off- aches and pains gone, more energy for the kids, just what I needed.:thumbsup: Are you?

I dont really care what the weather does next week, im working regardless and if im not working i will be leafletting so the weather can feck off

My motivation is lifestyle. Love holidays, motorbikes, fishing, binge drinking, going football, nice car and van etc. Don't push the pole up and down, these things cant be paid for. Work to live, not live for work, I.m.o

No mate, I am off until the 4th and then I'll be hitting it hard. Lots of work to be done in Jan,and the innevitable crappy weather to contend with. Its been a nice little break though,its been a while since I took this much time off- aches and pains gone, more energy for the kids, just what I needed.:thumbsup: Are you?
the idea was to graft today bit the forcast was,int on my side at 6.00am so knocked it on the head for today

looks poor for the nexy few days so will take it as it comes

My motivation is that, as I have said previously I run quite a strict schedule for my customers and the one thing I truly pride myself on is being on schedule, I loose sleep if I get even a little behind.
I think you have mentioned that before:D

My motivation is being my own boss . I totally hate gettin told what to do by some kind of supervisor . And i love Working alone without the " yap yap !" Of some lame co- worker Day out and in :mad:. Been there , done that !

And of course providing for the family , Like everyone Else :thumbsup:

Back