Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Other way of make money with wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You're welcome /emoticons/smile.png virosol really good stuff on green algae. Great for conny roofs too. Just give it a good rinse down afterwards and obviously flush your backpack thru after before u go back to putting pure thru it.

I do a few yearly jobs mainly factory cleans to the outside ,used to jetwash them but this year im hoping to wfp them, priced a house up a while ago that had the top half of the house rendered and painted white, it had gone green with mold and he wanted it washed off,I had visions of the wall soaking up all the water making the cladding fall of so I sent a stupid price in so I didn't get the jod

calvin you misspelled vision with virosol:rofl:
JUST JOKING HONEST...some people are so touchy..I DO have my suspicions though...:rofl:
Ha! Definately meant VIROSOL. Its been tried and tested! Vision..on the other hand...I think the jury is still out from what I've read on here??!!

Few years back when I did carpet cleaning a company called premier products made a chemical called release it was good on carpets but it was fantastic on roofs and cladding and anything green wise it shifted instantly,, actually wonder if it's still around ?? EBay here I come /emoticons/smile.png

I live near the Thames and I've made a few quid giving a couple of custies boats a clean with a wfp and backpack. It's not a massive earner but it's a nice way to spend an hour or so.

I live near the Thames and I've made a few quid giving a couple of custies boats a clean with a wfp and backpack. It's not a massive earner but it's a nice way to spend an hour or so.
I'd love to clean boats then when some tit head walks last and says "don't forget the corners" I can say "f**k off there aren't any soddin corners

I've seen smaller versions of these being used in Europe ,fantastic piece of kit but I should imagine very expensive

yeh I not buying as no electric hose reel /emoticons/biggrin.png

smurfs dream list...

and so yesterday out comes my toy aa pressure washer..light as a feather...and as much use as one as it didnt work....so called wifey to nick his over the road same model....and that worked but only just kinda pressure on pressure off....I give up....

Back