Stark reminder to us all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Jul 1, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Advertisement
  2. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Sorry I can't remember if it was or not but found it quite ironic that the chap had a wfp system but decided that he could not reach the windows properly so wanted to work from the balcony instead. It did not say really what happened but obviously he fell.

4. kahoona

kahoona Well-Known Member

lets hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

5. mr shine

mr shine Guru

very sad , i met a customer at the weekend who was on crutches after trying to clean some algae of his roof even though his wife asked him to call me , he got little sympathy from me as the same man has a very high paying job in the far east and was just acting the skinflint

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've also heard so many stories from customers about ppl getting hurt including themselves and their relations using ladders it makes you think. Gravity will always win for sure :rolleyes:

7. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Poor guy, sounds like he was too nice and put his life in danger to keep custys happy or just an accident. hope he is ok. one of my custys showed me his hand where he broke wrist and knocked himself out when hanging curtains on a rotten pair of wooden ladders. Nasty, just takes one fall to do some serious if not permanent damage.

8. cheapncheerful

i always think of rod hull who fell of the roof sorting out the tv aerial.... it makes you think....just one step away...

9. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Always scary when you read about accidents like this. Hope he makes a full recovery. Those skinflint custies who want a cheap quote ought to take the associated risks into account.

10. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Sorry for the windy but this was last year. Wasent it

Advertisement