Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

REVERSE OSMOSIS OR DI VESSEL?

Yes, that is called a strainer & is there to prevent any dirt getting into the pump so obviously must stay on the inlet side of the pump but doesn't have to be directly next to it.
Cheers mate. Will leave it where it is then. Have a good day /emoticons/smile.png

I don't get this with using 2 DI bottles, my Pure comes out at 0 from my only bottle so what's left to polish off adding a second bottle?? 

I don't get this with using 2 DI bottles, my Pure comes out at 0 from my only bottle so what's left to polish off adding a second bottle?? 

When your "only" DI vessel starts to read above 000ppm you would normally throw that resin away and fill it with fresh. What a waste- throwing away resin which is still purifying water to very low TDS levels? If you had a twin DI system you would now use this vessel, let's say reading 005ppm to pre-filter a second vessel with fresh resin in it, see? So now, your fresh resin is being fed "almost" pure water instead of whatever your "raw" source would be.

When your "only" DI vessel starts to read above 000ppm you would normally throw that resin away and fill it with fresh. What a waste- throwing away resin which is still purifying water to very low TDS levels? If you had a twin DI system you would now use this vessel, let's say reading 005ppm to pre-filter a second vessel with fresh resin in it, see? So now, your fresh resin is being fed "almost" pure water instead of whatever your "raw" source would be.
Excellent, I get it now!! Thanks for the feedback Winproclean  :1f44d:

Back