Start times

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Knoxy, Mar 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

What time do you think is an exceptable time to start cleaning windows? I'll be starting at 9.00 but may want to start earlier some days.

Advertisement
  2. SteveSmee

SteveSmee Guest

I pretty much always start at 8-8.30, nearer 9 in the winter. Most customers dont mind, you're only really there early for one a day, and you learn whivh ones dont like to be first. Weekends, if I have to work them, I dont start before 9... T o be fair, because of Friday ***hts it normally nearer 9.30,,,,

3. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

8.45-9 most mornings.

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Commercial anytime from 6am residential 9am.

5. James

James Guru

Domestic - 8am - 6pm

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?w3j4b2

6. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya start at 8am till 6 if u got enough work

personally i start at 11 atm as i work 6 till 10.30 in a part time job i aint that busy yet it aint effected me but i will be working 11 till 6 for the next few months

7. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

8am for domestic (If I can) & early for commercial stuff. On bank holidays, 10am, if I work at all.

8. Posh

Posh Hero

8.30am. Give the mums chance to get kids ready. They usually leave by then anyway.

9. mark m

mark m Hero

Drop the kids of at school so get to first job 8.45-9.00am

10. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

I start around 9 to avoid rush hour/school run mums etc. Have been known to work til about 7 in the winter and 8 in the summer. Had to do a job for a mate the other day which was a nandos in a shopping centre and it had to be done after closing time(11pm) but the jobsworth security guard said I had to wait until the cinema next door was closed dues to hoses etc...so a 1230 finish......I was gonna spark the **** out :)

Advertisement