Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

paranormal

WCF

Help Support WCF:

not sure why it should be- but doing this job has led me to have a few paranormal experiences

only 2 come to mind [but i know of others jus cant recall them rite now]

1st was a few weeks ago as me an the lads drove along i said "its weird,you never see wasps these days not like yrs ago " - less than a minute later the lad sat nex to me has a wasp running in his hair-made him jump that did!

couple of yrs ago an old fellah i cleaned for invited me into his home[never did this before] and shook my hand . said to me "wooo your hands are cold" - he died the very next day, now that means he knew he had to shake my hand cos hed never see me again.

the classic one is to mention to a friend a funny anecdote about the local nutter , youv not seen him in years and you wonder what became of him - in your mind you reason he probably is dead by now- but then later that SAME day you see the nutter walking along on the street

happens to me also boarcity but i think its a mind trick hes been there the whole time but because you now think of him you then spot him. Same goes for this trade, never has seen a windie before becoming one, now i see one everywere.

i spose its just about possible i saw that wasp flying into the van thru the open window out of the corner of my eye-and my mind said-woo you never see them these days

Well for a first response to a wasp in the car thats pretty odd :rolleyes:

Guess not everything can be explained

Back