Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hmmm i did something new today....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I got side tracked by the missus to go xmas shopping instead so did not get any today.

Maybe I will get time to pick some up tomorrow:thumbsup:

Got me self a pair this morning....yea their ok for the price, been wearing em under a cheap waterproof gloves, and hands have been fine /emoticons/smile.png

fi will try that shiny...its only on the first house...I suffered again today but went through pain and they were okay then..freezer here I come....

okay I own up I peed on em yep boar.....it felt really really hot....and it worked....doesn't mean I plan to make it a habit...I wouldn't mind but the custy drove off to work so I thought I was safe but when I got around the corner she had come back for something.....I don't think she saw anything as it was quite cold:rolleyes:

and a question for the trolley polers out there.....or those of us who pour the barrels into the backpack like I do...

does the sight of pure make you want to pee?
you gave the game away when she seen the steam coming of your fingers

I would never pee in a public place or in someone’s garden as is so unprofessional :rolleyes:

What would you say "don't sack me missus as I was just warming me hands up".

You also never know who else is :specs:specs:specs:specs you cnc :laugh:

i hope it was a very private garden...but with cctv everywhere...you gotta be careful....and when you gotta go you gotta go...means a lot more as you get older...

i hope it was a very private garden...but with cctv everywhere...you gotta be careful....and when you gotta go you gotta go...means a lot more as you get older...
Oh... cnc....I've found the solution to your problem ...lol

[media]

[/media]

Back