Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting my own window cleaning business

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Hi am going to be starting my own window cleaning business i will be using the wash and reach system..I prefer this over the ladder ! Lol ! I will be canvassing and sending tons of flyers out. Im pretty confident that i can make this work for my self and am very eager to setting it up /emoticons/biggrin.png

I will be getting a system installed in my Ford Connect 230 from k-systems who trade on ebay. They will also be fitting it for me.

Im a bit confused with the systems... because when i use the pole.... i do not want the hose coming from my van.... it would be a headache right ? Also how would i shut the door when the hose is in the way? So would it be okay to buy a trolley system as well so i could just carry that about ? Please explain someone

Thankyou

If you have a van system, you'll have to have the hose coming from ur van, unless you install ports (basically it's a plate of connectors under ur van or in the side of ur van that you can plug ur hose into, allowing you to shut doors & lock van up). K systems should be able to advise you on anything.

You could get a trolley aswell, but a van system + a trolley seems an expensive start up to me. Get customers before shelling out 1000s.

Im going to get a trolley system only /emoticons/smile.png Thats my final decision its going to be 25L.

Im going to have 5 containers stacked up though so i shouldnt run out of water... /emoticons/smile.png

Once my business becomes booming i can then think about installing a system on top of my four wheels what do you reckon?

Thank you

That sounds sensible to me. I've seen guys set up an entire business spending loadsa dosh, but with one thing missing- Customers!

You'll always expand as and when you can, so just start off paying out the minimum & see how it goes.

Back