Starting my own window round

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by dean p, Oct 19, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dean p

dean p Newcomer

hi i am starting my own business in the next month can anyone give me any advice or tips please

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

You'll have to be a bit more specific then that fella as theres a lot to learn, but welcome. Watch the internet pro's, read all the posts on the forum, buy good gear, and then develop your own style.

Welcome to the forum.:)

3. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Welcome bud as above it could be any business :thumbsup::rofl: It could be :turd: Baking chocolate buns ......

You'll love window cleaning but you ll have to get through the winter months first .. Welcome to the party. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. dean p

dean p Newcomer

cheers mate im use to winter months bin doing it for 6 years now :)

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

wherebouts are u dean?

6. dean p

dean p Newcomer

Cheshire mate

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

are you working for a firm right now then? why r u striking out on your own? its lucky been so mild weather lets hope it keeps up good weather for your venture

8. dean p

dean p Newcomer

yeah working full time for a company

9. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

The only advice I would give .. Don't under charge, your custies will pay for a good job :rof:

10. Andy cherry

Andy cherry Member

getting paid!! you must establish a firm timescale with custy ,and don't contact them before clean unless vital for access.....just gives em piss about room,not this time,can you leave it till Friday etc etc........wish I had been firmer when I started had to weed
    a lot of messers out and I aint finished yet but when I take a new un on I know what I am about........always get a mobby number
    for when you need to text them with the 'window cleaning payment reminder' text....GOOD LUCK

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Advertisement