Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why add White viniger

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Trad or wfp?

The same reason as adding flash for trad as it is a strong degreaser and give your solution a boost (i sometimes add it or a dash of ubik to my bottle of trad soap)

For wfp it seems to give an extra shine and make hydrophobic glass sheet a bit better but to be honest now vision v2 is available i wouldn't use vinegar

It does help though and less chance of spotting when using it

I got it in my trad bucket today (just a capfull) and the squeegee just flies about the glass

It does help though and less chance of spotting when using itI got it in my trad bucket today (just a capfull) and the squeegee just flies about the glass
Does it make much of a difference then?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Trad or wfp?The same reason as adding flash for trad as it is a strong degreaser and give your solution a boost (i sometimes add it or a dash of ubik to my bottle of trad soap)

For wfp it seems to give an extra shine and make hydrophobic glass sheet a bit better but to be honest now vision v2 is available i wouldn't use vinegar
what's vision v2?

It does make a difference to the windows

Noticeably cleaner when you go back for the next clean and sorts out problem spotty windows after a few cleans

I thought about buying v2 vision a few time but i never get round to it, pure water work just fine so i never relly feel the need to get vision.

Besides i don't want to make my customers windows any cleaner than it is otherwise they might tell me to leave it when I am due back if it still clean.

Ive used Vinegar since starting up 12 months ago. I'm convinced it makes a better cleaner and gives a deeper shine/reflection on the finished job. I put about a baby cup full in a squeegee bucked when doing trad. It also works quite well when cleaning those filthy smokers homes.

Back