Starting To Feel It Now!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by rcproperty, Apr 25, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

starting to feel these 12-13 hours a day shifts that i have been doing for the last month! oh well at the minute there's only another month and half left of doing them for now, unless more work comes in!

Advertisement
  2. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I know what you mean. The trouble is, the weather is nice and settled at the moment so hou feel like you have to dab in. I really fancied saturday off but then thought about all the days I missed with the snow etc, so a full day is booked now.

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer, down side im not seeing my daughter much during the week which i hate, but got to do the work while its there!

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Same here 12 hrs a day 7 days a week at the minute im bloody pooped I am im even canvassing of an evening too .

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

only doing 5 weekdays and saturday morning. not got time to do any canvassing at the minute, even though i have some areas i do a few houses in now that the streets around that area dont look like they have been cleaned for ages!

6. All Round Cleaning

Get out there and get them cqnvassed lol before some sod else does .

I just keep pushing myself now to get out canvassing each night instead of sitting on my ****
    In 3 nights ive puck up 15 jobs around £130 4 weekly on 1 street so I just gotta keep pushing to get what I want .

7. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Thats another issue that crops up when you are really busy. You spend all your time trying to keep up with your windows, but fail to concentrate on condensing your area, getting customers close by and ending up with patches where you can walk from house to house

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer i need to, but when you finish work at 9pm or later not many people like having there door knocked then lol
    been doing paperwork since 7pm and only just finished now lol

9. All Round Cleaning

Ah well at least your busy eh .

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer at the minute, more so on the property maintenance side of it at the minute, its nice but they are only one off jobs though, but work it work and it pays the bills lol

Advertisement