Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weather is killing me

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It snowed earlier but then straight after warmed a bit and most has gone again

Still miserable so went to tesco only to find bishops finger, speckled hen and hobgoblin all at £1.24 a bottle

Bargain so got a few of them

Got on to windows at 12, sun came out 2dc if I was not wfp today would have got nothing done so I was pleased with what I got done just couldn't handle another day weather watching from my window.

I did bits and pieces today but it is a slow day for me anyway

Spent a lot of it sitting in the motor heating on being on here on my phone

yep me thinking off tomoz so a nice long weekend but kinda scared on the money front...still...its back to work next week...snow or not...
its been a bugger of a month cnc....my worst month for earning in a long long time....so I am out tomorrow as the pot needs filling.

Just hope the weather behaves.

yep my pots empty banked everything and just hope it lasts till monday...you never know ...some one may pay me online:rolleyes:

I will wait and see about tomorrow but the original forecast was turning milder and to our friend rain...

gonna be busy next week though to get straight..

I am trying to sort stuff but I have a carrier bag and its just full of usb phone charger wires co ax leads of every shape and size off the lad...and as for my dvd and cd s...hellllpppp..what a mess...

If the weather here is **** in the morning..about 5am i will be going to do a bit of driving

Mate of mine was giving me work but i fell out with the **** taking ****

Another mate runs an agency supplying a pharmaceutical delivery company who i worked for in the past

Will be about a 12 hour day at a tenner an hour but better than not doing anything and will still have the window custys to catch up on..so win win all round as will gain money in the long run

If the weather here is **** in the morning..about 5am i will be going to do a bit of drivingMate of mine was giving me work but i fell out with the **** taking ****

Another mate runs an agency supplying a pharmaceutical delivery company who i worked for in the past

Will be about a 12 hour day at a tenner an hour but better than not doing anything and will still have the window custys to catch up on..so win win all round as will gain money in the long run
dont blame you Daveyboy....we all need to get the dosh in

Only downside is i could end up anywhere from essex/east london to harwich /Felixstowe area

I'm just glad it waited untill after Xmas otherwise kids would have got melted snow balls under the Xmas tree.

was last year wetter ? oh i misread, you say last year was dryer , i think ur right . i know something this years a bad un for soggy cat plop ! iv almost no smell but boy could i smell it in the van today ,reeking it was . "everybody scrub your shoes" the cry went up . ten minutes later i can still smell it, fish based plop, the very worst

turned out to be on my shirt top near the neck lol

Latest Posts

Back