Stately home clean

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by MarkBerry, May 15, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. MarkBerry

MarkBerry Guest

Hi there can anyone be of assistance please. I have to price up cleaning the windows on a stately home. 71 windows all georgian, the biggest windows having 12 panes of glass in them, but the headache is how do I price it up. Please help.

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

hi it does bring back memories of doing one but its so long ago...at the end of the day ....its all about how long and how much you want...it doesnt really matter if its a stately home or not..but of course you must smurf the price a bit....:rofl: good luck and dont forget to say yes m'lord or lady....and clean socks...

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

A stately home off ladders? :eek:

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

And don't hammer the wrong chandelier :rofl:

5. TolishAPurd

3-4 pounds per window since big homes rarely have a regular wcleaner. And then don't forget to add a '25% potential arsehole charge.'

6. cheapncheerful

stop making me laugh i gotta go to bed....save it for tomorrow...i think i am a bit like rodney at times.....especially after the rocking chair incident...

i had to laugh today whilst putting my ladders on i heard the theme to batman and robin blastin out and looked to the road to see a del boy van passing...i think they hire it out...it made me laugh though....:rofl:

7. MarkBerry

MarkBerry Guest

Yes a stately home off ladders, he wants the windows cleaned traditional. I think he wants to see me sweat.

8. cheapncheerful

ahh, how the other half lives....:rofl:

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#9 Smurf, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I will have to remember to add the 25% potential arsehole charge in future :laugh:

Advertisement