Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oh Great

WCF

Help Support WCF:

er well kinda dry only about 5 cans..or maybe 6...but i always stop at 10pm for my milky drink...ahhhh

suppose you could buy a few karchers....maybe the manufacturer would make us a special one...get gav on to it....:rofl:

er well kinda dry only about 5 cans..or maybe 6...but i always stop at 10pm for my milky drink...ahhhh
suppose you could buy a few karchers....maybe the manufacturer would make us a special one...get gav on to it....:rofl:
Yes.....karchers probably arent worth bothering with. I will have to organise a carrier pigeon to drop a bottle of apple wine off at yours.....you wont need much.....trust me on that one

ohh apple wine....sounds lovely.....thats not cider then....who makes all this .....i think we could get some good business going mr taytays home brews.com:)

ohh apple wine....sounds lovely.....thats not cider then....who makes all this .....i think we could get some good business going mr taytays home brews.com:)
I make it ......with apples from my garden and all my customers Gardens. Got another 5 demis to bottle this weekend. Its seriously suppable but so so lethal. I made the mistake of having some on a sunday night after a few beers......never again!

I make it ......with apples from my garden and all my customers Gardens. Got another 5 demis to bottle this weekend. Its seriously suppable but so so lethal. I made the mistake of having some on a sunday night after a few beers......never again!
sounds really nice....and like the idea of using custys apples that would otherwise go to waste...me hates waste...do you use a press?

and can i use pears....as i thought oh you can store pears like apples....no you cant....smelt a bit dodgy in my greenhouse...yukkky...

look forward to that thanks mrtaytay....my trees look full this year:)...there was an old recipe for mead? or honey? that people used to do and i fancied trying that didnt sound too complicated....a change from the old stella must be due.../emoticons/smile.png

lol I have to laugh, 1 or two of my customers had proudly announced "Won't be needing you anymore got a new Karcher window vac", Guesss what next time I went round the street "gonny just keep doing my windows"!!

I was cringing watching an old boy up a ladder a few months back next door to where I was working using his karcher window vac.

His mrs was doing her nut saying you are bonkers going up ladders at your age and just get a window cleaner to do them.

Boys will be boys with their new toys /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was cringing watching an old boy up a ladder a few months back next door to where I was working using his karcher window vac.His mrs was doing her nut saying you are bonkers going up ladders at your age and just get a window cleaner to do them.

Boys will be boys with their new toys /emoticons/biggrin.png
/emoticons/biggrin.png

Back