Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stickers off original van ready for newer branding tomorrow...

Worth spending out on redoing a van that was already branded?!

• Total voters

luca

IMG_0374.JPG Definitely happy I didn't attemp taking the old vinyls off myself and polishing... both vans will look the same as of Monday also a smart car Thursday for me running around in and when the next one comes in a couple of months the brand will really start to make an impact on the streets aswel as internet, flyering, adverts etc... Wonder if it's worth it as older van still looked good?! [emoji51].... f**k it, come on 2017!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just done it my self. First van was the biggest at 950£ as went for a partial wrap.

Really pleased with outcome.

Now to get the others done.

I took the original vinyl off van as they quoted me £200 to remove them. I said no way and will do it my self. 2 days later and sore nails. Wish I would have paid it out now! Still I saved £200 /emoticons/smile.png

Just done it my self. First van was the biggest at 950£ as went for a partial wrap.
Really pleased with outcome.

Now to get the others done.

I took the original vinyl off van as they quoted me £200 to remove them. I said no way and will do it my self. 2 days later and sore nails. Wish I would have paid it out now! Still I saved £200 /emoticons/smile.png
Thanks, just stopped at my grandads and his 1920's lecture was why waste money on something that's perfectly fine... different era so didn't pay much attention lol. keep hearing people getting them wrapped?! That's really expensive, I'm giving this guy £130 plus he's fixing dent in front wing and polishing after (or now in photo) then getting full van done like the other plus the smart car done fully for £540... why r so many of u going for full wraps?! I couldn't of fixed wing so it wouldn't of been an option even if I could be bothered but good for u... £200 is indeed a good saving[emoji1303]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It's not even a full wrap. It's just a lot of vinyl though.
I got 4/5 quotes all within same price range.
That's nuts but I guess it is the amount of vinyl... just wondered why people opt for wraps unless paint work is really bad or dodgy colour. It's a one off cost and I rate it up there with one of the most important so I guess the price isn't the be all and end all... just sounds such an expensive route... as long as it looks good though [emoji1303]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back