Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats The Furthest U Travel ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

if you class my mum and dad that i did once due to there window cleaner not being round for 4 months, 110 miles!!

but if you only class my round, its 44 miles.

88 miles got to be £14 juice 2hrs driving 30 mins work still £ 18 ph i suppose if you do the 88 miles in 2 hrs

88 miles got to be £14 juice 2hrs driving 30 mins work still £ 18 ph i suppose if you do the 88 miles in 2 hrs
thats without doin any other work ofver there, if i pick more up solar cleans up over there as nearly every other house has them its worth it. could get 3 cleans in an hour done,if i could pick a day of work up over there it will be worth it as there isnt anyone over that way that cleans them!

not saying it would happen but if i worked overt here for 8 hours at 3 an hour, thats £720 for a days work! think i could live with that!!!!

i currently travel 8-10 miles away for like 13/14 jobs

and 4/5 miles further on.... i got like 4 houses up their..... trying to increase their then it will be okay for me /emoticons/smile.png

Just drove 5 mile thought that was too far!

Took about 15 mins tho.

H 20 miles? That like an hours drive ini?

Its like 13/15 miles reeli mate takes me 20 min to get ther but like i said i drive 8 miles anyway a further 6 miles or so to get their,,,, /emoticons/smile.png i got 28 kwids worth of work their just gotta build that up mate

I'd say 9 out of 10 are in I'll go round once round when I finish if thy nt in I get dbl next month most Iv been owed in one month is prob about 40 quid

Back