Still being copied

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Pickingpaul, Nov 29, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Which do u prefer? :sad:

Advertisement
  2. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Almost forgot

And the ad

3. cheapncheerful

#3 cheapncheerful, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    ahh now you are talking to the worlds biggest beatles fan....the trouble is...I don't normally like other people doing beatles stuff but...I like that...

I think the beatles one was a bit codged together if I remember from an old taped recording of john..can I like em both...and the penguin too?:D

okay sorry but I am biased to the beatles...its a life long love affair...

4. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Well cnc, that would be like liking trad and wfp at the same time wouldnt it?

And being as i do both methods i reckon u can like them both but u cant like the sexually deprived penguin im afraid :oops:

5. cheapncheerful

ive seen what them poor male penguins have to put up with whilst the wife buggers off to the sea and food....I know who the boss is in the penguin kingdom...

I loved the penguin cam thing on the tv....especially the penguin who had a ride on a camera rock as it moved along...

and to make sure its got a windowcleaning theme...they are great biscuits at dinner time to get you back to work...all though...I do like orange clubs...:Dgonna sit with my headphones on listening to both vids again...

Advertisement