Stinking cold and too much to do

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by nearlyclean, May 26, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. nearlyclean

Supplier

Had a stinking cold last couple of days,had yesterday off but still feel rough,got bank holiday monday as well,only a couple of days behind at the moment.Thinking of having another day off or just getting on with it and keep chipping away at the list

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Ye i had this while ago felt rubbish but just plodded on. not nice though when your aching all over.

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

Weathers been really rubbish,heavy rain.Had the day off to recharge my batteries

4. Weather terrible in sunny Southend!!! Thunder and lighning all day. I had a £30 domestic job for first clean today and had to put it off but thought the customer would understand due to the high winds and rain. I explained that I did not fancy holding a metal pole in the thunder and lightning :mad: and the client seemed put out - sod 10,000,000 volts for £30.

Advertisement