Stinky Houses

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Feb 16, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Today I cleaned a regular house that when she opens the door never has a smell. Well, today she opens the door and all I could smell was baby :turd:. I'm starting to gag (I've gone very tickle stomached lately) and pretend I'm coughing, she then starts a bloody conversation and I'm holding my breath. She finishes gassing and I walk off puking up but not puking up if you get me to my van. An old couple are walking next to me and look at me like I've got 2 heads :D

Dog hair on window sills makes me gag too :confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

I still trad some houses and in the summer when windows open you can smell there mucky bedding!hate it!

Tuffers agree on the dog hair on sills I point blank refuse to clean

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I have one lovely old lady in her nineties, smokes like a train, since quitting the smokes I can't stand the smell anymore so have had to stop doing the insides for her which has halved the price of the job but at least I do not need breathe that rank air anymore.

4. Wheelie Clean

Wheelie Clean Member

You need to start cleaning wheelie bins boys, that'll toughen your resolution. You want to catch the smell of a new clean in July, baby :turd: and dog hairs is gravy compared to that!

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

alsation plop does it for me .

6. simon

simon Guru

years ago when i moved to london i did a short stint collecting pools coupons this was round katherine rd, near upton park. jeezuz lol i have never smelt mingers like them before or since & they were a mix of english n asian i could smell it on me when i got home & i only ever stood in the door

7. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I clean a mates windows. He never takes his three dogs for a walk so they just **** and pee on the patio. He always clears it up before I get there, but the smell just hits you. Its absolutely vile and stays with you for the rest of the day. Even the neighbours complain about the stench. Ordinarily, I would ditch that kind of house straight away, but its difficult, with him being a life long mate. Disgusting way to live.

Advertisement