Stmbeled across this guy to day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by tench0771, Jun 3, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Silly man, he'll never reach the top of the chimney on that ladder.

3. TolishAPurd

I can't seethe pic very well but is that guy holding a roller with both hands? :eek:

I was on a painting job today and the house outside had a gang of thatchers working on the roof opposite. Now those guys are crazy. Ladders everywhere, all at dodgy angles, and when they wanted to move across a bit to the right they would just bump the top of the ladder while they were still on it at full apex height. :eek:

4. cheapncheerful

#4 cheapncheerful, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    20140603_110150.jpg 20140603_110150.jpg #

now they are scary gutters to clean.....:eek:

to be fair i had decided to tell them my insurance wouldnt cover me to do them but....they were away ...the money was left...and i had done them before.....dont think i want to do them again though....:)

Attached Files:

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

yep he was paiting with to hands on the rolewr lol that was a high house to with uneven ground hs would have a few choice words i recken:D

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm just wondering now how he reached to paint the other 3 sides of that chimmy stack.:rolleyes:
    Look mummy no hands :D

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You nutter :D

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#8 Smurf, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    Longer ladder with an ankalad deployed, mircolite standoff resting on roof tiles and that job would have been alot easier & safer to do cheapncheerful.

Even better would have been to use a camera & guttervac from the ground that is if the gap between the tiles was ok and the gutters & downspout bends were not badly blocked with sods.

9. cheapncheerful

#9 cheapncheerful, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
    well i honestly was going to say i cant do it ....but i think..i could do it from the two velux that over look the gutters with the proper tools of course but it is in thier bedroom so its up to them....yep...last time...unless of course they leave me the money and they arent there....well i sort of scoop it out and send the sh.,.it everywhere...:)

i did start out with oasis blasting away in my ears...but soon changed my mind as i really had to concentrate...

10. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Saw a guy jet washing a roof of a terraced house he had a body harness strapped to the chimney stack, he was blasting the gutters n mess was flying everywhere, brave man? Should have taking a pic.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Advertisement