Stock photos, anyone in Derby?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Catherine, Jul 23, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Hi all, have written to admin, but I thought will post also anyway. Im desperate for some photos of WFP system - wont be trash photos, as husband is photographic fanatic, but can come to some deal.......... anyone that would be able to help would be much appreciated.

TIA

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Hi what is the reason you need these?

3. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Hi Cyb I do telesales for cleaning companies, I need them for electronic PDF's

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Oh right just curious! :)

5. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Yea just need some pics

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

Funny I was visiting friends in Derby a couple of months ago and got a phone enquiry to clean 5 windows there,Problem was I am based in Manchester ;)

7. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Nice one. Its just proving rather difficult to get hold of anyone here using WFP, who wouldnt mind some pics being done, could even do a deal or something

8. nearlyclean

Supplier

Its a bit difficult to arrange as most of my work is domestic and I would prefer to ask my customers permission before I started taking pics of their houses and probably not the sort of pics you need if your pushing toward commercial work.
    Just an idea and probably would be a laugh as well,Borrow a wfp have the hose end trailing off out of the pic and take pics of it extended against various buildings,do it on a Sunday morning real early when no one is about,like local B&Q council offices Fast food places and offices.

9. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Love it Nearlyclean, Its a real shame in one perspective, cos husband is a good photographer got all the lenses and they would be really good photos, that could be used on their own site, plus a deal could be made on selling stock photos too. There isnt much about

10. nearlyclean

Supplier

What sort of deal would be made maybe offer a carrot and someone will bite,I am interested but haven't got the a lot of commercial work but up for blagging it I just bring the pole add the water with an affect after or offer a business in Manchester/Cheshire a cut price clean and I will clean them while your Hubby takes the snaps

Advertisement